264 Fresco provides full-service catering in Carlsbad for parties, special events, meetings, and more.
- A 20% administrative fee will be added to all contracted parties. 7.75% sales tax will be added to the final check.
- All beverages will be charged upon consumption. You may request a limited drink menu personalized for your event.
- A personalized menu will be printed for your meal.
- 264 Fresco uses the finest local, sustainable and organic seasonal ingredients and therefore reserves the right to change any menu item due to availability. Items designated with * denote nut allergy.
- We will gladly accommodate any guest with a dietary restriction by preparing a special meal.
- To make a reservation for a party of twelve (12) or more guests 264 Fresco requires a signed letter of agreement (contract). There is a food + beverage minimum for contracted parties, dependent upon the number of guests. There is limited availability based on the number of guests, reservation times and day of the week. To cancel your reservation, you are required to notify 264 Fresco seventy-two (72) hours prior to your event. If you do not cancel within this time frame, a pre-determined fee will apply.
- All contracted parties of 30 or more guests as well as room and restaurant buy-outs require a fifty percent (50%) deposit to secure date and space. A fifty percent deposit is required for all contracted parties in the month of December; these deposits are non-refundable.